This award winning General Contractor located in Houston is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage their Commercial Construction projects.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible to procure, estimate (or assist in estimating) and complete assigned projects on time, under budget, in accordance with the project drawings, specifications and contract documents while maintaining client relations. Your responsibilities will include both project procurement and execution:
- Attend client project presentations as required, request information to bid projects from clients and attend pre-bid meetings as needed
- Assist in the development of the project estimate including job site visits and identification of potential problems and conditions that may impact execution of the project
- Review and issue addendums/revisions for distribution, Identify and prepare qualifications for the project estimate/proposal
- Prepare subcontractor bid list (Invitation to Bid) using RFQ software
- Prepare “Scope of Work” for subcontracts. Review and sign contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, notices to proceed, letters, e-mails, faxes and correspondence
- Manage project set up, revision pricing, change requests, change orders, subcontracts, purchase orders, RFIs, submittals, trade workmanship, punch-list and closeout.
- Prepare meeting minutes, project reports including RFI log, RFP log, submittal log, schedule, job site daily log, etc.
- Prepare owner pay applications, review and approve subcontractor pay applications
- Develop and maintain healthy business relationships with project design team
Key Senior Project Manager candidate qualifications:
- Several years of Project Management experience with commercial construction projects in Houston
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of current market conditions including pricing conventions and trends
This position requires an individual with strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including excellent communication and client service skills.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Houston area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This is a career, direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 214-250-4137. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering and construction management communities in Texas.