This top, traffic & transportation specialty engineering firm located in Dallas is seeking a Senior Transportation Engineer to manage their traffic engineering, transportation planning, parking analyses, and related projects.
As the Senior Transportation Engineer you will provide project-related design and analysis while interacting with clients, public agency staff, and other consultants to deliver a quality product. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing technical reports such as Traffic Impact Analyses, Parking Analyses, and other studies based upon the guidance of Principals of the firm — tasks include but are not limited to: technical writing; assembling, calculating, and analyzing traffic data; and performing traffic operational analysis using Synchro and other software.
- Conducting daily project-related communications with clients, public agency staff, and other consultants.
- Conducting site reconnaissance visits, attend project meetings, attend public hearings, etc. on an as-needed basis.
- Potentially supervising engineers and other personnel and providing assistance, as needed.
- Assisting with and/or preparing proposals for new projects, as well as meeting with clients.
Key Senior Transportation Engineer candidate qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain such within six (6) months, with a PTOE certification is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience in Traffic/Transportation Engineering or Transportation Planning with a U.S. consulting engineering firm
- Proficient in Synchro and other traffic analysis software
- BS in Civil Engineering with an MS as a plus
The selected candidate must possess excellent skills in organization, judgment, decision-making, task-orientation, motivation, individual initiative, active listening, and interpersonal interaction. Proficient in MS Word and Excel is required.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is a career position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
This employer seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Dallas area.
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 214-250-4137. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.