This premier GANE client is the Austin office of a large Texas-based civil engineering firm.
As the Project Manager-Water/Wastewater, you will lead a team of engineers and technical professionals in providing engineering solutions for all aspects of water/wastewater utility projects for public and private clients in Texas. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare proposals, budgets and client agreements
- Lead and oversee design and technical aspects of the team(s) projects including detailed engineering design and calculations, report writing, permitting and presentations to clients
- Coordinate and monitor project tasks, budgets and schedules
- Write responses to client Requests for Qualifications or Solicitations (RFQ’s)
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, public agency officials and community leaders
- Participate in the development of company design and production standards
- Actively participate in professional associations and civic organizations within the community.
Key Project Manager-Water/Wastewater qualifications:
- Several years of experience with a Texas consulting engineering firm managing water and wastewater design projects from conception to completion. This will include the design of waterlines, storage tanks, pump stations, wastewater lines, lift stations and force mains.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) designation in the State of Texas
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited university program
The selected candidate must possess the ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written skills. Must also be currently involved in professional associations and civic organizations within Texas.
This premier firm offers top compensation and a full array of employee benefits to include paid overtime, 401(k), life insurance, medical, dental, LTD, cafeteria plan, PTO, holiday pay, and more.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Austin or central Texas area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Email your resume to Patrick Layhee or call him at 281-265-2090 to discuss. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.