Join the Dallas area office of 35+ year old and growing Texas civil engineering firm. As the Project Manager, you will perform engineering and project management functions for site development projects dealing with a variety of commercial, industrial, multi-family and single family developments. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Providing design and coordination of site engineering projects from planning through completion.
- Managing various sized privately funded endeavors including zoning, subdivision, utilities, site layout, grading and storm water detention design.
- Estimating workloads to establish completion dates.
- Completing civil site and municipal engineering research, report preparation and technical specifications.
- Developing client relations through communications with clientele and project team members.
Key candidate qualifications:
- Several years of U.S. consulting engineering firm experience designing and leading site / land development projects
- Experience in technical writing of work plans, quality program documents, summary reports and project correspondence
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas (TBPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
The selected candidate must exhibit strong project management and leadership skills, have proven oral and written communication skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team work environment
This is a career, direct-hire position offering premier projects with top clients, high quality co-workers, collaborative teams, excellent compensation and generous company benefits.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. This employer seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater DFW / North Texas area.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.