This GANE client is an award-winning, “Best Place to Work” civil engineering firm in north Dallas.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing the design of municipal infrastructure design projects. This will involve client management and design support primarily for municipalities and public entities located in North Texas.
Your project management duties will include:
- Providing design support and leadership for teams working on civil engineering projects from planning through construction on such projects as water, sewer, roadway and drainage infrastructure improvements while ensuring that your assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Directing and overseeing design team workload and assisting with department planning and budgeting.
- Assisting with the completion of construction plans, engineering reports, and specifications, and providing QAQC reviews.
- Supporting business development activities by attending professional organization meetings or conferences and maintaining client relations which includes city, county and state public officials and various levels of the firm’s management.
Key candidate qualifications:
- Several years of progressive U.S. consulting engineering firm experience in the design of civil municipal and public infrastructure projects.
- Proven project management and leadership skills within an experienced team of engineering and support professionals
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas or the ability to become licensed within six months (TBPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
The selected candidate must be experienced with AutoCAD software and be proficient with MS Office. Strong speaking skills are needed as the position may require presentations to clients and participation in public meetings. Must possess excellent technical writing skills.
This is a career, direct-hire position offering premier projects with top clients, high quality co-workers, collaborative teams, excellent compensation and generous company benefits.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. This employer seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Dallas or north Texas area.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.