This dynamic 35+year old and ENR-ranked engineering services and consulting firm is growing its Dallas office.
They seek a Professional Engineer with Texas Land Development design experience to join their team as a Project Manager. You will be the project lead in coordinating your engineering and drafting teams for the delivery of a quality product in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing engineering and project management duties for the design of single-family residential land development projects.
- Designing civil engineering projects from planning through completion, including grading, water distribution, sanitary sewer, drainage and paving. This will include large master planned communities, sub-divisions, roads and underground utilities.
- Estimating workloads to establish completion dates and managing staff to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. Preparing proposals, reports and technical specifications.
- Developing client contacts including land development companies, city, county and state public officials.
Key candidate qualifications:
- Several years of progressive U.S. consulting engineering firm experience in the design of land development projects including sub-divisions, grading, streets, sanitary sewer collection, storm drains, and water distribution.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas or the ability to become licensed within six months (TBPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
The selected candidate must possess a detail-oriented work style, excellent oral and written communication skills, and an accommodating and proactive attitude. An understanding of and experience working with Common General Law Districts is a plus.
This is a career, direct-hire position offering premier projects with top clients, high quality co-workers, collaborative teams, excellent compensation and generous company benefits.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. This employer seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Dallas or north Texas area.
Email your resume to email@example.com. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.