This top ranked, award winning Commercial Construction General Contractor located in Houston is seeking a Project Manager to manage their Healthcare Construction projects.
As the Project Manager, you will provide support to facilitate the planning and coordination of medium to large new construction and renovation projects for healthcare clients to ensure goals and objectives are achieved within the project schedule and budget parameters in accordance with project drawings, specifications and contract documents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of project logistics and PCRA/ICRA plans
- Coordinate project personnel activities to ensure project remains on schedule and budget.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts including fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses
- Review, approve and processes changes to contracts and progress payments
- Provide technical assistant, interpretation of drawings, recommend effective construction methods, value engineering, etc.
- Monitor and report on project costs and labor
- Lead the project’s quality process and principles
- Coordinate and in some cases lead the pricing efforts for new projects and changes to current projects
- Maintain positive relationships with business partners and clients
Key Project Manager candidate qualifications:
- Several years of Project Management experience with healthcare construction projects in Houston
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of project management software
- HCC/CHC certifications preferred
This position requires an individual with strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including excellent communication and client service skills.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Houston area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This is a career, direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 281-265-2090. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering and construction management communities in Texas.