This ENR top ranked Commercial Construction General Contractor located in Dallas, TX is seeking a Project Manager to manage their Commercial Construction projects.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of the construction project from the ground-up. You shall direct and supervise onsite daily activities such as financial projections, scheduling, contract administration, change orders, etc., while delivering a quality product. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the preliminary schedule and work with the Superintendent to develop and update the master project schedule monthly
- Perform constructability reviews and work with Estimators on alternate construction means and methods, site logistics, general requirements, hoisting systems, and staffing requirements
- Participate in preconstruction meetings with Owner / Architect monitor document design and development, establish goals and milestones for document packages and monitor project development to ensure it can be procured within budget and on schedule
- Review and approve subcontract drafts before issuance to Subcontractor
- Ensure a fully executed contract, with bonds and insurance, is in place before work begins
- Staff projects accordingly and assign project team responsibilities
- Manage accounting functions and budget. Prepare schedule of values or cost loaded schedule and implement billing process in accordance with company guidelines and contract terms. Expedite Owner payments and establish positive cash flow
- Prepare and Submit accurate monthly Project Status Reports. Identify and manages risk and opportunities proactively and develops mitigation and capture strategies
- Assist the company in marketing and business development efforts and advise management of potential project opportunities
Key Project Manager candidate qualifications:
- Several years of project management experience with large, commercial construction projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and accounting principles.
This position requires an individual with strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including excellent communication and client service skills.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Dallas area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This is a career, direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 214-250-4137. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering and construction management communities in Texas.