This industry leader in Commercial Construction is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Austin, TX office and manage their Tier 1 Commercial Construction projects.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall direction and financial outcome of the construction project from start to completion. You will be involved in the project-site daily activities such as directing the project team, managing subcontractors, project scheduling, contract administration, change orders, communicating with the design team and owner while delivering a quality product. Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform project financial analysis
- Heavily involved with preconstruction coordination and efforts
- Provide and maintain the project schedule with the Superintendentâ€™s input.
- Participate in preconstruction meetings with the Owner / Architect
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Review and approve subcontract drafts before issuance to Subcontractor
- Promote a positive culture, strong leadership, employee development and Customer & Community Relations
Key Project Manager candidate qualifications:
- Several years of experience as a project manager in Tier 1 commercial construction projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and accounting principles.
This position requires an individual with strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including excellent communication and client service skills.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Austin area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This is a career, direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 214-250-4137. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering and construction management communities in Texas.