This recognized leader in the commercial and institutional construction industry is seeking an experienced Construction Project Engineer for their projects located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.
As the Construction Project Engineer, you will assist the Project Manager and project team with project-site daily tasks such as managing subcontractors and vendors, writing RFIs, submittals, meeting minutes, progress photos, material tracking, change orders, communicating with the design team while delivering a quality product. Your responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of materials
- Update of contract plans and master schedules
- Overall responsibility of submittals
- Provide detailed estimation of costs on proposed changes
- Generate project reports dealing with material logs, submittal logs, RFI logs, and drawing logs for the design team and owner
- Validate subcontractor payment requests
- Assist with subcontract preparation and awarding of purchase orders
- Assists in the compilation of close-out documents, including as-built drawings, guarantees, warranties and service manuals for delivery to the owner
- Participate in jobsite meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Promote a positive culture, strong leadership, employee development.
Key Project Manager candidate qualifications:
- Several years of experience in large commercial construction projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Experience preferred in aviation, healthcare, high-rise, higher education or corporate campus construction
- Thorough knowledge of the construction process from the ground up
This position requires an individual with strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including excellent communication and client service skills.
Our client seeks a qualified professional who currently resides in the greater Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This is a career, direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits which include competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k).
Email your resume to Austin Layhee or call him at 214-250-4137. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the construction management and civil engineering communities in Texas.