Join the Fort Worth office of a large, Texas-based civil engineering firm offering several decades of experience, project success, and premier client relationships.
As a Civil Engineer/ Engineer-in-Training and under the guidance of a licensed Professional Engineer and Project Manager you will provide technical support in the design, development, and planning of commercial and residential infrastructure land development projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing design alternatives and comparing significant parameters such as typical sections, horizontal and vertical alignments, right-of-way requirements and cost
- Identifying and analyzing the principal design features and major design alternatives that satisfy a project’s purpose
- Using computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
- Preparing written reports and engineering studies using company formats
- Directing and coordinating production work of technicians
Key candidate qualifications:
- A few years of design experience with a U.S. consulting engineering firm in commercial site and/or residential development projects
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) with the Texas Board of Professional Engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and MS Office Suite
In addition to the above the selected candidate must have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships and be able to communicate effectively (oral and written) with their peers, agency representatives, and clients.
This is a direct-hire position with excellent compensation and company benefits including, internal training programs, and more. Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident who currently reside in the greater DFW area. Our services are free to the job candidate and all inquiries are treated as confidential.
Email your resume to Austin Layhee.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the engineering community in Texas.