This GANE client is the Austin office of major Texas civil engineering firm that has been recognized as a “2017 Hot Firm” and a “Best Place to Work” company.
They seek an experienced Traffic Manager to join their thriving Public Infrastructure Practice to lead projects ranging from rural highways to urban freeways and frontage roads. Activities and responsibilities in this position will include:
- Produce and manage traffic engineering design and traffic studies for multiple clients including public agencies, private clients, toll operations, and other engineering consultants.
- Manage and design traffic signal projects, signing, striping, illumination, and traffic control plans for TxDOT, counties and local municipalities.
- Oversee day to day operations of group including business development activities and project management responsibilities
- Prepare traffic studies that include traffic impact analysis for private clients, and level of service analysis and travel demand modeling for public clients.
- Develop standards and guidelines and manages a staff of Engineers and Technicians.
Key Traffic Manager qualifications:
- Several years of experience in Traffic and Transportation project management with a Texas consulting engineering firm including TxDOT and Texas toll agencies.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas (TBPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Additional qualifications: Traffic engineering experience in Williamson County, the City of Austin, and surrounding municipalities is a plus. Proficiency in using Synchro, CORSIM, and HCS is preferred, and experience with Trans CAD, VISSIM, and AGI32 is a plus. Must well versed in completing engineering studies including traffic impact analysis, signal warrant studies and traffic management plans for private clients. This senior level management position offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including substantial bonus eligibility, medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, premium 401(k) plans.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. All inquiries are treated as confidential.
This employer prefers candidates who currently reside in the greater Austin or central Texas area.
Email your resume to Patrick Layhee or contact him at 281-265-2090 to discuss. All inquiries are treated as private and confidential.
GANE Technology, Inc. is a professional recruiting firm serving the civil engineering community in Texas.